Hello there, Aly Dosdall here to share a fun layout using the "St. Patrick’s Day" Mini Theme. An important part of our family celebration each year on St. Patty’s Day is food. We love to color our milk green, cook green eggs and ham, and make Irish stew and soda bread for dinner.
This photo is from 2012 when my sweet daughter decided to get up early and make green chocolate chip pancakes for everyone for breakfast. That was a great start to a fun day!
To add a little dimension to my layout I adhered some of the sticker accents with foam squares. I also used one of my favorite go-to designs—patterned paper strips. Paper strips are a quick and easy way to mix different patterns and create a cool background.
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up I thought I would share some ideas for photos you can take on that fun day:
- Photograph your meals and other family traditions
- Capture your family/friends who are wearing green
- Go on a photo scavenger hunt for green things around your home/neighborhood
- Take photos of your local St. Patrick’s Day parade/celebration
- Make some fun leprechaun props and photograph your party guests
St. Patrick’s Day Sticker Accents
St. Patrick’s Day Journaling Paper
St. Patrick’s Day Words Paper
St. Patrick’s Day Clover Paper
Dots Teal Tiny 12x12 Paper