Hello Echo Park fans, Aly Dosdall here to share some fun Valentine’s Day party ideas with you using the "Head Over Heels" collection. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. It’s wonderful to celebrate the people that mean the most to you.
We love to have a special Valentine’s Day dinner as a family. We always serve something fun. Last year it was heart-shaped burgers. This year our dinner party will be served on a table set up with these fun place cards.
While we’re eating, we’ll take turns opening some love note fortune cookies and reading expressions of love for each other. The kids especially love to read these!
And for dessert, we’ll sink our teeth into some yummy pink snowball treats dressed up with cupid’s arrow treat picks. It’s the little details that make our Valentine’s Day family celebration extra fun.
* Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad
* Head Over Heels Element Stickers
* Head Over Heels Alpha Stickers
* Head Over Heels "Truly" Patterned Paper
* Head Over Heels "Typewriters" Patterned Paper
* Head Over Heels "Splotches" Patterned Paper
* Head Over Heels "Hearts" Patterned Paper
* Head Over Heels "Tandem" Patterned Paper
Just think of all the parties you could throw with the lovely collections from Echo Park Paper: Baby Showers, Birthday parties, and so much more!